[Fedora-livecd-list] selinux alerts and livecd doesn't boot

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Sun Sep 30 10:20:14 UTC 2007

Hello there,

i did a clean installation of the FEL F8T2 livecd.
then did the updates
then yum install livecd-tools (012)

I created a livecd like i used to do.
however during the installation of the packages for the livecd, there
are lots of selinux denial notification popped on the system tray.

it's nice to see the selinux notifier being integrated into the KDE desktop.

however, non of my 7 livecds I recreated was bootable.
during the build i can see restorecon /proc/1xxxx : permission denied.

I'm wondering if the livecd creation procedures have been changed
again that im unaware of or it's a bug.

see attachments.

chitlesh

--