[Fedora-livecd-list] tips for embedding qemu on livecd to boot directly from windows?

Adam Stokes adam.stokes at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 04:10:45 UTC 2008

my end goal is to put a livecd into a running windows box and allow a
user to run that.

from my research distro's like helix, dsl have this capability but
seem to use some sort of knoppix trick with possibly cloop? and a
particular qemu image to allow this to take place.

has anyone run into this or could possibly point me to some
documentation for livecd remastering to this extent?

thx

--
( adam stokes ) || ( adam.stokes at gmail.com )