[Fedora-livecd-list] Minimal development environment on Livecd

Tim Wood tim.wood at datawranglers.com
Mon Apr 7 18:03:50 UTC 2008

I can try and draft a kickstart (even if it's not up to me to include it
in livecd-tools proper).  Looking at what you've got below, I can think
of two issues.  First, the minimal image on F8 doesn't allow login so
I'll have to work around that.  Second, the list below is not the
complete list of needed packages for a LiveCD so I'll have to work out
the packages to include.  James, if I do come up with a kickstart, would
you be willing to test it.  Also, does anyone have any other
thoughts/warnings before I start hacking?

Tim