[Fedora-livecd-list] livecd-tools: cache for yum ?

lewis at codesign2.com lewis at codesign2.com
Wed Dec 10 23:07:52 UTC 2008

Ooh I know this you need create repo and rsync that way you can rsync from
the internet (I have the whole of Fedora10 for x86 & 64) and createrepo on
the directory google createrepo fedora and there is a tutorial on
howtoforge i think it's for fedora8 but still works and works for other
distro's

First contrib lol