[Fedora-livecd-list] fedora live and the international year of astronomy.

Because Fedora10 has such a strong astronomical theme and 2009 is the international year of astronomy. why don't we do a fedora-live disk with KDE and have '2009 international year of astronomy' written on the splash screen. the KDE version already has Kstars packed with it. how about including stelerium and Pyefem as well.
I am already designing a cd cover and for it.
I think it would go down really well with the astronomical societies.

Get the world's best email - Yahoo!Xtra Mail