Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] Whats the story with compressed caching?

Jeremy Katz wrote:
http://linuxcompressed.sourceforge.net/

Are we using it in Fedora? Any plans to?

Since it's not upstream ... <insert standard answer here :->

Also, it's somewhat off-topic for this list

Not so much, considering that it has been mentored via Fedora and this

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/sounder/2008-February/011089.html

Looks we could drop it if it doesn't get upstream without incurring ongoing maintenance.

Rahul