[Fedora-livecd-list] Inheritance in kickstart and package removals

Hi,

I am working on a Xfce spin of Fedora available at http://sundaram.fedorapeople.org/livecd-fedora-8-xfce.ksa which as you can see inherits the base desktop kickstart file which removes wget. I have been trying to add it back in my kickstart file but wget is not in the image created by livecd-creator. I have been able to reproduce this consistently.

Seth Vidal on IRC commented that urlgrabber would serve the same purpose as wget and of course curl is also there but regardless of value of wget in the Xfce spin, this seems to be a bug that I can't add back packages that are removed in the base kickstart file I am inheriting from. Comments?

Rahul