[Fedora-livecd-list] Issue with customized Fedora Live CD

Douglas McClendon dmc.fedora at filteredperception.org
Wed Jan 9 21:20:52 UTC 2008

Well, what you described is not necessarily a problem.  The file
locations I described are what livecd-tools for fedora-8 uses.  What you
found was what livecd-tools used for fedora-7.

You mentioned revisor, and didn't mention which whether you were
building this on a fedora-7 or fedora-8 system.

Perhaps the revisor developers will be able to help you.  If you look on
their website, they have a mailinglist of their own.

-dmc