Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] caching repository?

Tim Wood wrote:
Thanks. That will work. InstantMirror does look more maintainable but has the downside (at v0.4) that it looks a little early to use as the basis of real work.

Yes- I assumed --cache was so obvious, that you must have wanted something for a wider purpose than just livecd creation.

But I think, perhaps this brings out another issue- is it time for
"man livecd-creator" to work?

-dmc

Tim