[Fedora-livecd-list] livecd boot to console not x environment

DON.RAIKES at ORACLE.COM DON.RAIKES at ORACLE.COM
Fri Jul 18 20:41:52 UTC 2008

Hello,

Now that I have a working livecd kickstart file based on fedora-live-base.ks, I want ot change things a bit so that my cd boots to the console not the x environment.
I added skipx to my kickstart file but when the cd was recreated, it booted into the x environment again.

I want the ability to go into x-windows if I want to, but normally, I will want to be working at the console.

My kickstart file looks like this:

%include fedora-live-base.ks

skipx

%package