[Fedora-livecd-list] Contribution problem

Pedro Silva pedrofsilva at netcabo.pt
Mon Jun 2 14:54:27 UTC 2008

Hi all!

I contacted this mailing list a week ago because I would like to
contribute to Fedora, in this case, creating .ks files for pt_PT
language.

On wednesday I mailed this mailing, in a response to Jeroen van Meeuwen,
my first .ks file for approval. Since then, I've not received any answer
regarding that email. I have seen further developments in
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=spin-kickstarts.git but no response
to my contributions.

Did I do something wrong? Did I step on somebodys toes?

Best Regards,
--
Pedro Silva