[Fedora-livecd-list] livecd-iso-to-disk man page

Pedro Silva pedrofsilva at netcabo.pt
Thu Jun 5 07:50:00 UTC 2008

Hi!

I started the man page for the livecd-iso-to-disk, I used this guide[1]
to do it.

Since this is my first man page ever, shout if I made some terribly
mistake.

I used info found on fedora's wiki and other sources to make the man
page but not all sections are filled yet.

Section Files:

Should the man page pay attention to any files needed by
livecd-iso-to-disk, which ones?

Section Environment:

I haven't tested this yet but, is it possible to run livecd-iso-to-disk
when SELinux is on ? If not, should I mention it in this section?

Section Diagnostics:

Should it contain the error messages that livecd-iso-to-disk can throw
at users?

If all goes right, I would also like to start the man page for
livecd-creator.

[1] http://www.schweikhardt.net/man_page_howto.html

Thoughts, tips?

Best regards,