[Fedora-livecd-list] Strange F9 networking problem after LCD install

Philip Rhoades phil at pricom.com.au
Thu Jun 5 23:30:15 UTC 2008

People,

I had problems installing from the iso one hard disk to another HD after
booting from an existing F8 setup so I did a F9 LiveCD install (I never
had problems installing from HD for previous F versions).  I have a line in:

	/etc/inittab

which is:

	SV:123456:respawn:/command/svscanboot

but it doesn't work and I have to manually run it after the boot finishes.

Any ideas why it does not run automatically during the boot?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

Pricom Pty Limited  (ACN 003 252 275  ABN 91 003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW	2001
Australia
E-mail:  phil at pricom.com.au