[Fedora-livecd-list] Strange F9 networking problem after LCD install

Admin admin at neuronalresearch.com
Fri Jun 6 15:20:15 UTC 2008

People,

I had problems installing from the Fedora 9 iso file ie one hard disk to
another HD after booting from an existing F8 setup so I did a F9 LiveCD
install (I never had problems installing from HD for previous Fedora
versions).  The netqmail install puts a line in:

	/etc/inittab

which is:

	SV:123456:respawn:/command/svscanboot

but it doesn't work and I have to manually run it after the boot finishes.

Any ideas why it does not run automatically during the boot?  (It has
been working fine since Fedora Core 3).

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

Pricom Pty Limited  (ACN 003 252 275  ABN 91 003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW	2001
Australia
E-mail:  phil at pricom.com.au