[Fedora-livecd-list] livecd-tools-015 released

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Fri Mar 7 00:51:04 UTC 2008

I've just pushed livecd-tools-015 to the repository and am building the
package for tomorrow's rawhide.  You can also grab the tarball from
http://fedorahosted.org/releases/l/i/livecd

At this point, the feature flow for Fedora 9 should be pretty much
finished.  There's still some things to help improve the user experience
around the persistence support, but it seems to be working nicely.

git shortlog for the release follows

Jeremy Katz (11):
      Fix typo noticed by dexter <dex DOT mbox AT googlemail DOT com>
      Temporarily use 128 byte inodes to avoid hitting #434893
      Stop using mayflower for building the live initrd
      Fix up Fedora 8 configs to still be able to boot
      Remove mayflower
      Remove our /etc/sysconfig/mkinitrd
      Fix up for changes in the gdm config file so that we get autologin
again
      Revert "Temporarily use 128 byte inodes to avoid hitting #434893"
      Add support to set up persistent overlay (based on changes by
Douglas McClendon)
      Fixes to avoid problems on VFAT usb sticks
      Bump version

Luke Macken (1):
      Drop gnome-blog from our livecd-fedora-desktop.ks, as it is now
orphaned.

Richard W.M. Jones (1):
      Add support for pxeboot

Sebastian Vahl (1):
      re-add twinkle and amarok to package list

Warren Togami (4):
      LiveCD Patch: Typo in _do_bindmounts() comment
      selinux --disabled fixes
      Create a minimal /dev instead of bind mounting the host's /dev
      remove mayflower from Makefile install

Jeremy