[Fedora-livecd-list] Fedora Core 4 Live USB creation

Syed Mujtaba Ahmed Razvi the_selected_one at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 27 16:49:47 UTC 2008

Hello!
  I have successfully finished working on one of Fedora core 4 kernel module. It is working fine on my internal hard disk. Now i need to replace my internal Hard disk with any usb flash using the concept of live usb/live cd. So, i want to create a live image of the current fedora core 4 running on my internal hard disk. Is there a possibility to create live usb just as we can did in fedora 8 http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD/USBHowTo  ?

Regards,
Syed Mujtaba