[Fedora-livecd-list] template for localized kde live images

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Sun May 11 11:44:33 UTC 2008

Sebastian Vahl wrote:
> Hi.
>
> This is a FYI: I'm using attached template for my german version of the kde
> live images. So this might be interesting for others.

Looking at the actual kickstart;

- is @german-support not included for any particular reason? space?

- in %post another little something is appended to the fedora-live
initscript, while as far as I can see the things that you do are
persistent, and do not need to be reset/reinitialized during boot. Any
particular reason for adding it to the init script nonetheless?

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip