[Fedora-livecd-list] Snap1 i686 Live "about Fedora" triggers "yelp not found"

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Tue Oct 14 16:10:34 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-10-14 at 17:41 +0200, Till Maas wrote:
> I am not sure where to report this. I believed to have read that
> fedorahosted/releng hosts the source files for creating the live images, but
> I did not find them in the trac browser. So where is it and where is the
> apropriate bug tracker? The bug I noticed follows:

Bugs against live images should be reported in bugzilla in general.
There are components for at least some of the live images and a generic
"LiveCD" bucket as well.  That reminds me I need to make sure there's a
bucket for each of the F10 live images, though.

> I booted the Snap1 i686 Live iso via usb and selected "about Fedora" in the
> menu. Then I get an error message that yelp is not found.

This is a bug in the about-fedora.desktop file (from
fedora-release-notes iirc) not having TryExec.  I already saw that this
was filed.  And also, we're hoping to get yelp back onto the live images
I believe

Jeremy