[Fedora-livecd-list] Hard disk install error for a Custom spin of Fedora 11

kala kalabharath at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 16:26:04 UTC 2009

Dear Friends
I have created a custom live spin of fedora 11, the OS works fine while
booting from USB or DVD but when it comes to hard disk installation it gives
me an error which i couldnt able to solve. The first boot setup goes fine
and at the end it gives me a flash of error screen ( I managed to get a
screen shot of this which i am attaching as image) and then prompts me for
login. when i give passwd and enter it tries to login but the login screen
reappears (like cntrl+alt+backspace refreshing x server). even i couldnt
login into terminal even as root which is says permission denyed. please
help me solve the issue.
http://opendiscovery.org.in/30-07-09_2318.jpg

kala bharath