Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] How to add icons to desktop for a custom remix

On Wed, Jul 01, 2009 at 11:17:20 -0700,
  Jane Dogalt <jdogalt yahoo com> wrote:

> On f11, look at /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d/zz-liveinst.sh
>
> Something else you could do is have a folder of launchers start up automatically.  Just an idle thought...

It looks like this will work, but I screwed up my first test with incorrect
quoting and stuff got substituted during the build instead of during boot.
When I get it working I'll post a sample.