Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] livecd-creator creates ISO without /home

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 09:37:33PM -0400, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 14 2009, Martin Dengler said:
[...]
> The fact that groups aren't existing early in the install after the
> setup package has been installed is the more concerning part of the
> log to me.

The machine in question has an LDAP user database, from what I
understand.  I don't know how that might influence the users/groups in
the created filesystem.

> Which has usually only happened if SELinux is denying things.  So
> checking for AVCs with ausearch -m avc would be very helfpul

Thanks for the tip.  I checked during a new build and there're no AVCs
shown by ausearch.

> Jeremy

Martin