[Fedora-livecd-list] persistence in Live USB

Joseph Barney denebola42 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 00:14:25 UTC 2009

I dunno if this is the right spot but had to try... I tried making a 2GB
persistence space on my Live USB... It's a fairly new 8GB Sandisk Cruzer,
and I've read that with fat32 you can make it as much as 4GB. I'm no
techical wizard, but more artsy but can usually manage on computers. I am
using Fedora 11. My system does boot off the flash drive but it gives me a
bit over 830mb of space, according to the OS but it is not
persistent...Anything saved is lost on reboot and I do have Fedora 11 on my
hard drive and installed it to flash with the official LiveUSB Creator. Any
advice? Thanks!

Joey