[Fedora-livecd-list] Fedora live usb:- storing data on the remaining space on the USB

Dear friends.

Last time when i have used fedora 9 on a live usb it gives me an ability to mount the same usb (which i used for booting) and store data onto it , however i skipped FC10 and now when i am using FC11 I am unable to do so any more, is there a way to use the same usb drive for storingĀ  data ( this enables to share data from systems to systems and OS to OS).

kala bharath