[Fedora-livecd-list] creating live iso fedora 10

shivam tiwari bigbang4u2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 19:45:14 UTC 2009

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 2:10 PM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram at fedoraproject.org>wrote:

> shivam tiwari wrote:
>
>  I am using windows right now , so I have all copied files of fedora dvd on
>> my hard drive.
>> Is there any tool for windows to create livecd from that copied files
>> The link you send me has live cd creater which will run on fedora not on
>> windows
>>

> Live CD is different from regular DVD images. If you want to just write
>  either of the images from either Windows or Linux into media and boot from
> it, refer to
>
> http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f10/en_US/sn-making-media.html
>
> The other option is to use liveusb-creator with the Live CD image from
> Windows, boot and install from the USB key. Refer
>

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_and_use_Live_USB#Graphical_Interface_-_Windows_and_Linux
>
> Rahul
>

> --

hey, I have not downloaded iso of fedora 10 . I just copied contents of
fedora dvd on my hard drive. So now I want to make it live cd . I tried
burning it but its not bootable
I think i have to change something in copied files but I dont know what I
have to add or edit