[Fedora-livecd-list] Fedora Livecd-creation

poorani mani annapoorani.mani at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 07:03:48 UTC 2009

hi all,

  I have created fedora Livecd using .ks file.i need information about
persistent in livecd .That is ,if we did some changes in livecd means it
will stored in overlay file.The overlay file will be created when using
live-cd tool in windows.

i need the information about that overlay file.how it is mounted .how the
change or modifications are stored in fedora live-cd .

For *data persist in livecd* - what are all the things i need to do.

Thanks and regards,
poorani