libxml v1 dependencies (was: Re: multilib fun - devel packages)

Aurelien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Thu Dec 15 17:50:11 UTC 2005

> I'm still interested in hearing about candidate applications that fill
> a role similar to gnucash that could be promoted to Core.

There is "Grisbi" in extras. It's GTK2, actively maintained, but currently
has less features than gnucash. It does have enough for personal finances,
though.
Worth a try. I use it, it's pretty good.

Aurélien
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard at jabber.fr
I am the "ILOVEGNU" signature virus. Just copy me to your signature.
This email was infected under the terms of the GNU General Public License.