extras buildsys broken?

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Fri Apr 21 14:52:36 UTC 2006

Chris Ricker wrote :

> On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, seth vidal wrote:
>
> > > That's what I suspected :-)
> > > Currently, I can't upload new sources through "make new-sources FILES=",
> > > is that related in any way?
> >
> > nope.
>
> If you get some sort of cryptic error uploading files, it may be that your
> cert is expired -- happened to me yesterday

Seems like that was it, thanks for the tip. The error was :

Checking : proftpd-1.3.0.tar.bz2 on
https://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/repo/extras/upload.cgi...
ERROR: could not check remote file status
make: *** [new-sources] Error 255

If it could easily be changed to something like "Your client certificate
has expired", it would definitely be a useful improvement.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 5.89 (Rawhide) - Linux kernel 2.6.16-1.2141_FC6
Load : 0.03 0.22 0.31