Re: Package Removal: macutils

Patrice Dumas wrote:
On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 11:43:12AM -0500, Tom Callaway wrote:
As part of Fedora's ongoing commitment to Free Software, we have been
undergoing a license audit of the packages contained in Fedora Core.

I guess almost everybody knows that allready, but openmotif isn't free
software while lesstif is. As far as I know everything that links against
motif is known to work when linked against lesstif, but I may be wrong.

(and sorry to disturb the thread, but I couldn't resist...).

Yes, Openmotif is the list of packages getting chucked out of Fedora Core

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2006-August/msg00227.html

Rahul