Re: icon cache scriplet guideline update

Matthias Clasen wrote:
On Tue, 2006-12-19 at 13:46 -0600, Rex Dieter wrote:

True, other problems like needless cache regeneration is indeed (still) a problem, but, afaik, no solution exists for that, yet.

I have proposed a solution in the bug. But instead of working on that,
people preferred to opt for the magical xdg bullet...

Until a better solution exists (not just a proposal), you betcha.

And when you have something ready that works better, I'll be all for that too.

-- Rex