gstreamer08 is dead; long live gstreamer

Brian Pepple bdpepple at ameritech.net
Mon Feb 13 14:25:02 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 03:19 -0500, Christopher Aillon wrote:
> Just a note that all the dependencies of gstreamer08 are gone from Core,
> and we will be removing gstreamer08 soon from Core.  There is a package
> or two in extras that depends on it still, so this is a heads up that
> either it needs to be imported into Extras, or packages should be
> updated to use gstreamer 0.10.

Looks like gnomebaker is about the only package that still uses
gstreamer08 (now that Amarok is just about finished ported).  If no one
has already imported gstreamer08 into Extras, I'd be willing to take
over the package.

/B
--
Brian Pepple <bdpepple at ameritech.net>

BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E