That name game...

Mike A. Harris mharris at mharris.ca
Sat Feb 25 16:47:57 UTC 2006

Chris Ricker wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Feb 2006, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
>

>>The key question is... what's the naming path to and from Zod?
>

> There are no paths from Zod, only paths to him

There are paths to and from Zod.  I had a perfect path back in the
RHL days.  Unfortunately, even though "zod" comes up as a name every
single OS release, and has a massive cult following inside Red Hat,
there is always at least one person who vetoes zod as the name,
regardless of any nifty path in and out that is devised.

I guess you could say that despite the massive zod cult we have,
all it takes is one person to think it is silly, and kill the
idea.  ;o)

--
Mike A. Harris  *  Open Source Advocate  *  http://mharris.ca
                       Proud Canadian.