more Core dependency data

Jindrich Novy jnovy at redhat.com
Tue Jun 13 06:32:13 UTC 2006

> Should they move to Extras? (Note that only two of these
> actually have deps in Extras, as well...)
>
> hexedit

Mostly duplicates functionality we have in mc already. The only
advantage it has is that it's able to edit/view raw devices and contains
helpers to edit sectors, etc. The new upstream version also uses color
highlighting of the numbers based on their value (they call it "fruit
salad" view mode), which is also missing in mc so far.

> usbutils

lsusb is definitely cool utility I can't imagine my life without ;)
I vote for not removing it from Core.

Jindrich