Re: Finding unowned and multiply-owned directories

Le dimanche 08 octobre 2006 à 00:28 -0500, Jason L Tibbitts III a
écrit :
> I have spent a bit of time working on a utility which parses repodata
> (filelists.xml) and determines which directories are multiply owned
> and which are unowned.  The result seems to work pretty well, but the
> full report (run over both core and extras repodata) is 30000 lines.
>
> Here's a sample:

I can't help noticing the intended test and output is awfully similar to
the one in:
http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/comps/comps-cleanup.xsl?root=extras

Are you using the same tech or something totally different?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot