Re: Co-maintainers to assist upstreams with their packages in Extras

PD> After some thinking and looking at some packages, I came to the
PD> conclusion that having upstream as primary maintainer in fedora
PD> should be avoided if possible.

I think you've made a distinction between "primary" and other
maintainers that does not exist.  All maintainers get access.  Does it
really matter who submits the package for review, or which addresses
appear where in owners.list?  Does the new package database even
attempt to prioritize owners?

 - J<