Re: Agressive FUD by Fedora contributor

On Sun, Oct 15, 2006 at 06:43:04PM -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> duty as a native and expert english speaker. :-D (this was humor for the
> humor-impaired)

humOUr if you are an native speaker, humor if you are a funny imitator from
across the pond.

> If anyone suggests deleting his comment from bugzilla or making 'codes
> of conduct' for people who are arguing their opinions and/or technical
> issues then expect me to come back and be crankier than usual.

Unbuntu has a relatively relaxed code of conduct (well more 'guidelines
of conduct') and it seems to work very well. I wouldn't dismiss it out of
hand although hopefully we don't need to take such a step anyway