Re: Agressive FUD by Fedora contributor

On 10/16/06, Axel Thimm <Axel Thimm atrpms net> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 01:28:09AM -0700, Christopher Stone wrote:
> I feel that you are putting too much effort into condoning what I
> said, and not enough effort in making your repository work well with
> others.

Your feeling is way off.

I am very happy to hear this!  I look forward to the removal of all
the FC and FE packages you override at ATrpms!  Thank you so much for
your cooperation!  The entire community will benefit once ATrpms no
longer forks Fedora and creates its own distribution!

Thank you very much!