List of unowned directories

I started to file bugzilla entries for unowned directories based on my
local install.
I then wrote a small program that lists all unowned directories from the
FC-5 repositories "core" and "extras":
  http://math.ifi.unizh.ch/fedora/dirs.unowned
The list is sorted, but does not include the packages the directories
belong too. I suggest that all maintainers of packages in core and
extras take a look at it. It doesn't take that long to scan.
--
Gérard Milmeister
Langackerstrasse 49