yum RFE

Karen Pease meme at daughtersoftiresias.org
Wed Oct 18 19:53:43 UTC 2006

Hmm, this page must not reflect what's present, then:

http://fedoraproject.org/extras/6/i386/repodata/repoview/games.group.html

I just looked at that page, and listed games that I knew had been installed on
my system with yum that weren't on the list.  ;)  I might have picked bad
examples, but the point remains.  Nvidia drivers.  Mp3 plugins.  Mythtv.
Most of the fortunes packages.  Etc. There are many things that simply aren't
(and sometimes can't be) in Fedora; that's why people add extra repos.  They
want or need things, and they can't get them with a default system.

  - Karen