had new kid. will be scarce.

Not that I've had much time to spare, but now I have even less. :)

I wasn't there to do the 10:00am release bitflip, and I missed a step in the
script I hastily set up before leaving for the hospital. Paul Stauffer and
Pam Andrews had to scramble to figure out what was missing so fedora.bu.edu
was a few minutes late in going live with FC6. I hope you all can forgive
me. :)