Thanks everyone for your great work in Extras

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri Oct 27 17:55:01 UTC 2006

Hi,

FC6 is out and FE6 seems to work quite well afaics. So I'd like to use
this post-release situation (guys, remember, we need to prepare the next
release soon, FC7 is only round about six month away afaik) simply to say:

Thanks everyone for your great work in Extras.
And of course also thanks to the Core developers for their work on FC6.

I'd like to send out some special thanks to:

- Ville Skyttä -- for managing the mass rebuild. It was a lot of work
and a lot of things got cleaned up. I think it was worth the effort and
Extras is in a lot better shape now.
- Michael Schwendt -- for the build/push and the recent scripts that do
some cleanups now and then
- Christian Iseli -- for pushing the second partial mass-rebuild
- Denis Gilmore, Mike McGrath and some other sysadmis -- for managing
the build servers
- Matt Domsch -- for his mass-rebuilds to fix the missing build requires

CU
thl