Re: Fedora for tiny devices - exessive dependencies

Peter Lemenkov wrote:
2007/4/2, Ville Skyttä <ville skytta iki fi>:
On Monday 02 April 2007, Peter Lemenkov wrote:

> Another one thing I want to mention - is there a way to tell yum to
> use --excludedocs flag?

echo "%_excludedocs 1" >> /etc/rpm/macros

OK, I did something similar - I added tsflags=nodocs into /etc/yum.conf
Now I want to now - how could I remove already installed docs
properly? I simply execuyte the following line:

# rm -rf /usr/share/docs/*

But I suspect that there is a more smart solution.

for i in $(rpm -qa) ; do rpm -i --replacepkgs --replacefiles --excludedocs $i ;done