Re: Fedora for tiny devices - exessive dependencies

I find the mentioning of "tiny devices" and "yum" together rather..... amusing :)

You can't run yum on machines with less then 256MB. Which is rather silly since
a lot of my virtual machines now only need that much memory because of yum. Any
what I would call "tiny device" would run into the issue of not being able to
run the package manager.

Actually my tiny device is not so tiny - it has more than 1GB of RAM
so this is not a problem )

--
With best regards!