Mock builds borked for libgl

Christopher Stone chris.stone at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 16:28:26 UTC 2007

No matter what I try, mirrorlists, baseurls, autocache, noautocache, I
keep getting the following error when trying to build my package with
mock:

Error: Missing Dependency: mesa-libGL = 6.5.1-7.fc6 is needed by
package mesa-libGL-devel

I have put my root.log up for the world here:
http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/root.log

And AFAICT, 6.5.1-9 is the latest so I don't know why it wants the -7 release.

Can someone please look into this please? It's been like this for
several days now, I was hoping it would just fix itself. :(