Re: New mirror layout for the merged core and extras

Jesse Keating schrieb:
> On Thursday 05 April 2007 22:38:11 Bill Nottingham wrote:
>> I don't see anything delinated as to how isos/spins will be organized.
> I wasn't going to cover that quite yet, but probably follow how things were
> done for test releases.
>
> releases/7/
>           /Prime/
>                 /<arch>/
>                        /iso
>           /Live/
>                /<arch>/
>                       /iso
>           /Everything/
>                      /<arch>/
>                             /os/
>                             /debug/
>                             /source/

I dislike a bit that /os/ is below Everything. How about something
that's similar to what we have now below "core/{5,6}/"

releases/7/
          /<arch>/
                 /iso/
                 /os/{...}
                 /debug/{...}

<arch> = i386, ppc, x86_64, source

The Prime, Live and Everything isos could live in the iso directory for
each arch.

CU
thl