Re: Packages with "fc6" name in Fedora 7

On 4/9/07, David Cantrell <dcantrell redhat com> wrote:
I do this for the stuff I maintain using scratch builds in brew.  This
could easily be expanded to an X-line script that just always runs and
walks the CVS tree building whatever is the latest tag for devel for a
package.

Hmm...  You know, it shouldn't be too hard to set up "scratch" targets
in the buildsys (plague, no idea about koji), mark them as "testing",
and let people fire off builds against it without having to worry that
those packages will ever be pushed anywhere.  I could see that as
being useful....

                    -Chris

--
Chris Weyl