Re: Fedora 7 Test 4 freeze Tuesday the 17th

Jesse Keating wrote:
This will also mark the point in which I'd like to enter a continual slushy state. Only bugfixes going in, with low risk to breaking other things.

See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/DevelFreezePolicy for policy on getting things tagged for the freeze tag for now until the end of the F7 cycle.

Hmm, thats the same document as for the test3 freeze and doesn't talk about any tagging. When I issue (bugfix) updates to any of my packages on or after the 17th, do I then need todo anything special to get them into test4 and/or final?

When I issue non-bugfix updates can I still build them or must I wait till Fedora 7 final and an F7 branch is created before building (in the new devel then) non bugfix updates?

Regards,

Hans