Re: NX/FreeNX maintainer: AWOL?

On 16/04/07, Axel Thimm <Axel Thimm atrpms net> wrote:
I just did. Some parts like x86_64 support are already in, also some
mismatching lib issues, the update requests and some crashes.

What I know still exists as an issue is printing support, as this
doesn't really exists in upstream either.

One thing I did notice about the nx packaging is that it breaks the
one tarball to one package paradigm, having something like 9 tarballs
rolled into it. Do the sources really all need to be in the build tree
at the same time, or could the packaging be cleaned up?