Re: buildsys: Error: could not make srpm

On Apr 26, 2007, at 6:53 AM, Mike McGrath wrote:

I can verify the file does not exist though I'm unsure why make new- sources is attempting to download that file. Just for kicks can you delete your local ktechlab and try checking out and doing another make new-sources FILES=

   -Mike

Hi Mike, it seems that the upload script first wants to check the destination file (since it thinks it should exist already). Is it possible for you to touch that file so that it exists? That should allow the file upload to succeed when Chitlesh does a 'make new- souces'...

-Jeff