F7 Test4 freeze over, continued devel freeze.

We've released F7 Test4, and as such we're not frozen for Test4, however we're
in continual freeze for the final, only excepting bugfixes.  A tag exists
(f7-final) that rawhide and the final release will use.  If your Core build
is not tagged for f7-final, it will not be seen as devel/ builds go to
dist-fc7.

See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/DevelFreezePolicy for
policy.

Again, this only effects Core packages.  We ask you to have consideration with
Extras packages as well, not introducing disruptive changes if at all
possible.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora