Re: buildsys: Error: could not make srpm

On 4/26/07, Jeff Sheltren wrote:
Hi Mike, it seems that the upload script first wants to check the
destination file (since it thinks it should exist already).  Is it
possible for you to touch that file so that it exists?  That should
allow the file upload to succeed when Chitlesh does a 'make new-
souces'...

Thanks, I've caught Mike on irc, and somehow when
-I cleaned the local ktechlab directory and checkout again.
-Then committed the source tarball separately

thanks for your help,
Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com